Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Imagine placing your product and services in the hands of over 178 million Nigerians? Imagine everyone knows your brand or receives marketing messages about the categories of products you sell or the services your brand offers?Wouldn’t that be one of the coolest thing ever? What’s the use of a product or service if it is not known by the people it was created for?
Advertisers and marketers are always on the lookout for channels that would help push out personalized messages to their target audience. That’s why in this era of digital, advertising aficionados advice brands to employ email marketing as one of the tactics to employ to help achieve their campaign objectives. This is because an email account is personal and the probability of ignoring a mail inbox is low. The truth is 60% of email messages inbox are read, so wise marketers employ this channel to get their marketing messages across to customers and prospects.
Mobile advertising is king and there’s no channel that is as personalized as the mobile phone. This is largely due to the fact that for some people, it has become a personal assistant that goes wherever they go. I check my status updates on Facebook, discover latest trends on twitter, check my emails and browse news sites from my mobile phone. I even take my phone to the bathroom.
Before you finish up on your brand’s marketing strategy for your new business, here are a few benefits of mobile that you should know:
- Your brand has more exposure on mobile than online because mobile is personalized.
- Mobile is a two way communication device. With USSD, a brand can kick off a lead generation campaign and acquire personal information from customers and prospects
- Conversions are always possible on mobile.
- Brands can employ Geo-Targeting and send targeted messages to their target market effortlessly.
- Brands will repeatedly reach customers and prospect if they leverage mobile advertising and marketing.
- Mobile is intimate and marketing moves goods to the people.
In my opinion, with mobile advertising, your brand delivers solutions that would ease needs intimately .
Seun Bolujoko is an Idea/Interactive Writer with Terragon Group. This article was originally published on Linkedin
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.