Due Date: April 27, 2018
• Strategy unit
• Creative Unit
• Finance Unit
• Product/Tech Unit
• Platform owners
Relationship Management/Customer Retention
• Develop strategy in the preparation and facilitation of client planning sessions and strategy workshops.
• Drive digital strategy across a variety of our clients / briefs: Advising on actionable strategies involving social media, mobile, web design / functionality, online media, etc.
• Development of primary strategy artifacts, including: − Strategy Reports − Implementation Plans − Communication Plans − Audience Profiles − User Scenarios − Feature Roadmaps − Operational Measurement Plans
• Provide analytical and decision support to key decision makers, helping to make better strategic and tactical decisions
Corporate image/Publicity Corporate image/Publicity
• Develop strategic insights through the use of various social media monitoring tools
Revenue generation/market expansion
• Produces research analysis reports including business profiles, competitive profiles, score cards and situational analysis summaries.
• Draws parallels with the team to deliver on strategic vision, digital marketing initiatives and strategy
• Coordinates research efforts with other internal and external research departments and/or providers. Metrics and Analytics
Required Qualifications Required Qualifications
• University degree in Economics/Statistics or any other numerical discipline
• A related Post graduate degree/Certification• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
• Ability to work under pressure, strict timelines and no supervision
• Ability to multi-task effectively.• Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business
• Indept knowledge in all aspects of digital marketing, including website content, social media, video production, e-marketing and metrics
Relevant Experience Relevant Experience
• 3-5 Years in a Research/Strategy Role in a Digital advertising industry is a must. Google certification is will be an added advantage
• Demonstrated leadership skills in strategy and management of key internal and external stakeholders/vendors.
Please fill the form below to respond to this opening